Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||White Water Rafting Boat||Material Thickness:||1.2mm|
|Floor:||Air Mat Floor||Warranty:||3 Years|
1.2mm PVC Material 400cm 8 Persons White Water Rafting Boat With Air Mat Floor
White Water Rafting Boat Detail
This 8 persons white water rafting is 400cm, with blue PVC, customer also use grey and dark grey to match the blue color.
We also have quality helmet, life jacket, yellow paddle as optional accessories. And our rafts is ok to use in white water rafting level of class V. There is several kinds of material, Chinese PVC, Korea PVC, Germany PVC, FRG Hypalon and Orca hypalon.
Attention When Rafting
1. The first thing to get on the boat is to read the drifting instructions carefully, follow the staff's arrangements, wear a life jacket and find a safety rope;
2. To participate in rafting when the weather is not high, you can buy raincoats at the drifting starting point;
3. When the drifting boat passes the shoal, it must obey the command of the staff. Do not arbitrarily move. Grasp the safety rope, tighten the feet, and tilt the body toward the center of the hull;
4. In case of overturning, you don't have to panic, you have to be calm because you wear a life jacket;
5. You must not disembark and swim in the boat. Even if you swim, you should swim in the calm water in accordance with the opinions of the boatmen. Do not move away from the hull.
White Water Rafting Boat Classification
Anyone with an adventurous spirit can enjoy white-water rafting. But no matter what your age, you'll need to know how to choose the right river for your experience level. White-water rapids are rated for difficulty, and there are six levels of classification.
Class I and II rapids are best for families and beginners.
Class I: Class I rapids are categorized as the easiest. This is generally flat, moving water with few or no waves or obstructions. Very little steering is needed.
Class II: Class II rapids are slightly more difficult. This water may have medium-sized waves and may require some maneuvering around rocks.
For the more adventuresome novices and intermediate rafters, Class III and IV rapids provide technical challenges. Many confident beginners try Class III rapids on their first rafting trip.
Class III: Class III rapids have many moderate, irregular waves, fast currents and narrow passages. These rapids are less forgiving if you make a mistake. You may encounter large but easily navigable waves.
Class IV: Class IV rapids are very difficult and should be navigated by only those with advanced maneuvering skills. These rapids have cross-currents, fast and turbulent water and large, powerful waves.
Experts in search of a challenge will find the most challenging rapids in Classes V and VI.
Class V: Class V rapids are extremely difficult. These waters are intense and have powerful currents, cross-currents, large drops and holes as well as obstructed, turbulent rapids.
Class VI: Class VI rapids are impossible or almost impossible to navigate.
White Water Rafting Boat Specifications
Overall length: 400 cm
Overall width: 204 cm
Tube diameter: 50 cm
Air chambers: 4+1+3
Max person: 8
White Water Rafting Boat Standard Accessories
Air mat floor
White Water Rafting Boat Optional Accessories
White Water Rafting Boat Series
|Model||Overall Length(cm)||Overall Width(cm)||Tube Diameter(cm)||Air Chamber||Max Person|
White Water Rafting Boat Details
Paper carton: suitable for export standard.
Lead Time :
shipped in 7-50 days after payment,depends on quantity.
1. We add reinforcement strips for all our products, so the items have good airtightness and more durable.
2. We install high quality air relief valve made in on our boat, so the items can release air to a safety level automatically when it's getting hot in the noon.
3. Durable, attractive, safe, waterproof and environment concerned.
4. Thermal welding for all PVC seams.
5. All our products will be inspected before shipment.
1. Logo will be confirmed before production .
2. Before we pack the goods ,we will take nice and clear photos when production and finished and show them to you.
3. We will show you every step of installation when you're not familiar with our products.
4. If you meet with any question please contact us, we will service until you satisfied.
Qingdao Stone Yacht Co., Ltd., located in Qingdao, China, built in 2018. Our main product are RIB boat, sport foldable inflatable boats , banana boats , river rafts , kayaks , fishing boats. If you have any interst , please contact me, I will send you more information.
Welcome to visit our factory!
Contact Person: Grace Li