1) The weight of the RIB is lower than that of a normal boat. This is because the RIB tubes are all air, but the similar parts of other ships are made of heavy-weight FRP. Therefore, compared to other ships, RIB can run faster and farther with the same amount of fuel. Therefore, the RIB uses the same high-powered engine, the price is more favorable, and can save a lot of maintenance costs.
2) Excellent quality: Because the hull of the RIB is different from other ships, its center of gravity is much lower than other ships. Making the RIB even better with other boats is the ideal watercraft. The shock absorption of the comfortable elastic inflatable tubes reduces the impact of seawater. The driving comfort of the RIB is far higher than that of a general leisure boat. In addition, the sound of the RIB machine is small and the driving comfort is even more. Advanced safety performance because of the use of inflatable tube, RIB is an ideal water tool. Even if one or several chambers are punctured on one or both sides, the RIB can float on the water. Due to the characteristics of its engine unit, it can be placed on the water's shore. Other commonly used ships larger than 5.5 meters can no longer be inflated once they enter the water and will sink quickly, but the RIB can.
3) User-friendly design RIB's resistance to breakage during loading and unloading is one of the most important reasons for RIB. This process has begun to be used in commercial competition. RIB has been greatly improved in all aspects because RIB can be used. In a very harsh water environment. Due to its unparalleled advantages, in recent years, more and more RIBs have been used by private individuals. The common leisure boats developed from the previous fishing boats and ordinary leisure boats have developed into luxurious decked boats, but the shortcomings of maneuvering difficulties, easy scratching and polishing time have been plagued. But as long as you choose RIB, all these concerns and problems will not exist!
4) The RIB boat has a very shallow draught, and the heavy weight ship can't reach the place where the high-weight RIB boat can easily reach. The RIB boat can be completed with ease.
5) The rear of the RIB boat is equipped with a tow bar that can be used for hauling equipment and marine lifesaving.
Contact Person: Ms. Grace Li